Quectel UC20 is a powerful function UMTS/HSPA+ module offering amaximum data rate of 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink. UC20 is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of UMTS/HSPA+. It can also be fully backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks through multi-band combination of penta-band UMTS and quad-band GSM.
The compact profile of 32.0×29.0×2.5mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and highly integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s
multi-feature, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/PCM/ADC/NETLIGHT/SD/Rx-diversity) and abundant functions (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows CE, Linux, Android/eCall/GNSS) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking systems, security solutions, routers, wireless POS, mobile computing devices, PDA, and tablet PC.
- Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any location
- High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
- Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance
- Robust mounting and interfaces
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts